Re: Can someone please help me out with buying this album?

God fucking dammit, this is such incredible fucking bullshit.
I got all the way through checkout to payment and then it finally decided to fucking tell me that only people in the US can buy digital products for some fucking reason.  Oh, and by the way, people outside the US have to pay 50 god damn dollars at the least to order anything, even if it's digital.  Honestly fuck this site.
Really sorry I can't help you man.  And especially since you had to waste time waiting for me to respond.  I have no idea in hell why they do not at the very least let people know about this shit before the ordering process?
Probably because no one outside the US would fucking order anything otherwise!  So pissed off right now...

Though on the upside, I did get a new user rank out of this post...  Even if it's for a game no one played from a company no one likes. LOL

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector