Re: Discussing Blind Accessibility Specifications

Hmm. Actually, this is rather interesting. I will probably keep an eye on this as I think I might be able to transfer this to my research on making game development more accessible as well. Plus, in my free time, I wouldn't mind contributing a little here and there. Also, at 2...Oh dear. I...Honestly wasn't expecting you to bring that one up. LOL!!! Either way, I will go ahead and join the discord server when I am on my laptop  if that would be okay. In the mean time, back to my unity research. *checks time* Actually, bed. To bed with me. I have a meeting related to my work funly enough tomorrow.