Re: inquisitor 1 2 or 3 its free now

So guys I registered some hours ago and even got the registration code along with the link to download it. I wanted to ask if it's necessary to download the game right now or I can download whenever I want?
I also wanted to ask, isn't their any read me or tutorial in the game and also when I was trying to press shift tab in the game to go back one option, instead of that happening, that quest thing or whatever I had to do was happening on its own.
I do like and appriciate the game by the way... It's very nice.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nepali gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Urh2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector