Re: The Inquisitor: Episode 4 "The Demon" - Coming Soon

@Defender: Actually, as tester from many years I am never breaking the laws. This game is available to purchase legally from the italian store, where you'll getting multilingual version.
I just tested it and can confirm what I've played few weeks ago.

There are no changes compared to publicly available demo verion (actually as far as I know) so I'm just putting my impressions.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector