advice

So I need some advice for dating when it concerns dating people who are also blind. Now a lot of the girls I have met are very over prideful of them selves and when they say there open minded there really not. Case in point.
I was talking to this girl from another blind group it was going well and we were talking about the pretty normal stuff like movies and food. This person seamed to be very nice at first. I was willing to meet in the middle with them on some things. Now when I brought up that  I have conservative values this person completely flipped. They started talking of female empowerment and no one was going to tell this person what to do mostly because I asked about if there tattoos were mean or nasty. And then they started treating me very badly. What would you do at this point and how do you navigate this when most of the girls you may meet have this mindset?