TGHub, my first real game.

Hi all
So after a couple weeks of coding, fixing bugs and asking for help, my first project, TGHub is here.
This program, or game, is, as the name suggests, a hub of games and utilities in one executable.
So far I have a slot machine, some music instraments, and some very weird clipboard utilities.
Until JC gets back to me and sets up my sight, I have to use dropbox for the link
And with out ferther ado...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wlvm95cuzyxqf … e.rar?dl=1
I hope you all enjoy, and I look forward to hearing what you guys have to say. If you have any feature requests, please feel free to tell me.
Enjoy

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector