Re: Steam is still a pain in the arse!

Moderation:
I'd like to make something clear. We take a harsh stance towards anyone trying to pirate audio games especially. What people do in private messages is their own business until it is brought to our attention. We as forum staff are not about to start reading your PM's, but when a PM is forwarded to us we take it seriously.
Especially when a PM directly offers to give another user a crack for an audio game.
juan reina you will be receiving a warning. I would think very carefully about your future conduct on this forum as you know the rules.