Re: Longer running alter eon playthroughs?

I could do one, though my microphone is not that great. If I am going to do it, though, keep this in mind/answer this for me:
1: What exactly do you want from this playthrough? Getting started? Newbie tips? Showing off some quests?
2: Any particular class you want me to be?
As for reading help files, yeh, that's pretty much your best bet. That, or asking on newbie until your level 19, folks on there are pretty helpful.