Re: I need some help

this also happens with me. you just have to set goles for your self, that will help you manage the project a hole of a lot better. let's say for example in my coffee shop game, by the 13th of september, i atleast want to implement some kind of dialog function that works. That will help you get motivated. and if you reached your first gole, then you can go on to the next