Re: SammySenter

Hi,
A few game and ur, what do I call the other stuff? not quite software, like, other thigns to do, suggestions:
Ninja Fight: use a sword to knock out ninjas before they escape the screen, could either be scrolling battles style, or, which might be a bit more fun, a reaction style thign like the eye toy kung fu game, Idon't know if you are familiar with that mainstream device though, from 2003 or so.
wac-a-mole: a typing game, not like the braillesoft one that's really slow though, this one's more like the arcade games. Press the letter the moll pops from the keyboard, but beware, because you ahve a minute and within this minute, instad of moles appearing each second, they appear faster and faster! A second sub-mode in this game could be an endless mode that doesn't have a time limit, but maybe 20 misses and it's game over.
Test Flight: You've built a small, one-man, aeroplane thing by attaching a propella to a balloon basket. Col lect clouds to stay in the air. Parachute Jump style controls. Slightly easier than moneyfall. game ends if you fall to zero.
Space Flight: I think someone liked the idea of the plane so much that they gave you some funds and you built, somehow, a rocket. Unfortunately, aliens have found you, so it's a mixture of test flight and troopanum. Collect fuel bags/shields, gun has infinite ammoe.
Planet Walk: To end the trilogy, it's time for a somewhat relaxing walk on an undiscovered planet. An automatic scanner finds materials every second for the astronaughts. Collect air bags for your suit, but remember, this is a fairly family friendly thing, so even if you run out of air you won't die nightjar style, instead when your suit gets to zero you get magnetically clamped and braught back to the ship, and scored on the number of materials you collected.
For the other things, for now I'd just like to agree about the fireworks, and maybe a family friendly m ode where the death sounds and such aren't so gory, or maybe you don't die at all. While I'm fine with the gore and such (I actualyl find it funny), I think minigame collections shold have a more family friendly vibe in general. This could make space walk interesting if you disable family friendly mode, as you could actually die *evil laugh*!