Re: Space Muds with Decent Sound Packs?

IF there's one problem I have with CR, it's the weak writing. First of all, the title has seemingly nothing to do with the actual universe or story itself.. and descriptions and ingame text is just, not polished... star conquest feels much more like a refined piece of writing. Not bashing here, just things I've noticed. CR has, if I'm to described it in a few words, a very young seeming atmosphere, and people can take that however they choose to. And yes, it does claim to be a space mud... in the topic title itself, which reflects its very young nature. And I quote:
"Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!"