Re: The Vale Demo

Hi.

I played the demo and love it.

Others are saying shepard shouldn't say have a look around... Listen around, for me that doesn't bother me at all. Honestly it brings more realism to the game for me. I don't see it as humor, it's more as a... hmm, I don't have a word for it, snide is wrong, patrenising is deffenetly wrong but what ever it is, I like it.

As others have said, the fur cloak quest,, the one with the cuzzon does have the guy calling shepard a woman.

The keyboard and controler messages need to be improved.

I love the night demo and raders,, they each bring something different to the table and it's awesome!

I wanted to use the bow in the quest with the bear, I did just buy it after all.

This demo is amazing! I love the dynamic between the uncle,, the king,, and Alex.

i'm buying this as soon as it comes out and will probably add more on top if there's a donation page.

This game may not be the hardest thing for some but for me I love the shield/sword combo and how you have to figure out the pattern of the enimies.

Will there be magic in this game, and will we be able to switch weapons? if not, i'll still buy it but it would be fun.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector