Re: The Vale Demo

about the things people are somewhat saying when correcting themselves. I feel like outside of the uncle, everyone else should be with that type of somewhat insulting dialect and wording. IN all honesty, we are not in the modern times here, we're in the old days, and to be fair, a lot of people most likely would not have met a visually impaired individual throughout their lives. As well with the Shepard at the start, I was getting the sense you never had the highest opinion from them in both versions at the start. To them, u were just some blind man/woman that probably was expected to die on that first set of warriors. Not only that, you were someone with barely any experience of life outside of the capital lands. This was described as boarder territories, and as usually commonly displayed by boarderlands of an empire/kingdom, civility goes out the window.

  And let's face it, as much as we don't want people to self-correct with the look/listen thing, people in our time still do it. You think a bunch of boarder villagers are going to give a toss about your feelings? Half of them want to kill you for some reason, and you aren't well respected, and obviously look out of place. Granted, her uncle should more likely be on point with not having to wait on Alex's prompting. It's more common that family tends to do this a lot less, knowing you the most. However, it's reasonable the Shepard would do the same thing, until he/she traveled with Alex enough to know better and get used to them, and see them as someone they are not babysitting for 500 miles.

On the demos I tried; Honestly combat is still slowish on the early parts of the story mode, being the more easier fights. However, the demos with the  knights/raider seem perfectly chaotic. If there's a lul in combat, it's the state you're supposed to use a heavy attack and prepare for counter attacks. In fact, the tutorial for heavy attacks actually mentions this as the purpose for the maneuver. to make the fight shorter, land that heavy blow to cut down someone faster, or get the fight back flowing at your pace hopefully.

The knights seem to also be more difficult with predicting what they'll do. They have varying forms of their attacks, and reacting to the wrong one will get you beaten down fast. (I attacked when I thought it was only the 2 hit combo, only to eat a third hit to the face, get blocked, and take another counter for that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector