Re: Eurofly Version 2.0 now available

@309 Thanks!
I mostly used NVDA, but after I got JAWS 2019 I decided to see how it worked with eurofly.
Oh, and a bug sort of thing I noticed.
When doing long flights, you're probably not going to sit in front of the computer the entire time. You're going to get up and do other things while the flight is cruising, and if you're flying a category3 plane, it's even safer to do because you can turn on autopilot. Well, is it so safe, anyway? When you get a TCAS alert, your autopilot will ascend and descend just enough to not crash into the plane. If, however, and this is not an issue with descending, but when ascending, sometimes you'll get turbulence after the autopilot finished ascending, and that'll of course, drop you down. If this happens right before the plane flies by, you'll crash into it.
This has happened to me multiple times, where I go to do something, and come back to find my plane crashed.
Some solutions to this would be:
Not having more than one event ongoing at a time. If a TCAS is going on, you wont be able to get a turbulence or a storm until the plane is past you.
Having the autopilot ascend more than just enough to clear the plane. Make it ascend a little more in case something like this happens.