Re: The Vale Demo

So, I am also having this problem. When first I did the bow tutorial, it was working but whe I did some other tutorials and returned back to it, I couldn't do anything except shooting the arrows. Then when I returned to the main menu, and went to the tutorial selection screen, I could somehow hear that pig walking from the right and growling from the left. Otherwise, the game is very interesting.
One other thing, when I went to the inb, in one of the quests, that person said woman wearing a cloak instead of man. I don't have much problem with the combat, it's okay. I'll be really waiting for this game to be released.
As someone alreaddy said, their's a problem with the instruction in the map, heavy attack and the bow tutorial. Instead of setting the game controls to keyboard, it is still telling about the controler. I would also like if the cutseens could be skipped. And yeh, different weapons for Alex would also be interesting.