Re: Bugs in The Inquisitor part 1?

Hi,
The correct way of passing over the corpse is to draw a cross on the screen using mouse.
I could pass that. Although i didn't draw a real cross; I just used mouse in the game screen and drew a streight line from left to right in the middle of it.
Well, That did the trick for me, Hope it does for you too!