Re: Audiogames.net will be soon down

As I have said before, I do not want to be managing this forum. I have enough to do as is (with my own projects, a small server network of my own to run, and college). Along with that I have offered my sysadmin services to one of the clubs up here as well, so that will be two server networks that I will need to manage. (Most of the servers in my main server network pretty much maintain themselves since I have a very good admin team but that's besides the point.) Even if I were to take on running this forum, I would have very little time to work on it, I'm sure. College for my Junior year has just started but I have no doubt that they'll intensify the workload very fast very soon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector