Re: The Vale Demo

Maybe that's because the Shepherd had not seen blind people everyday so he by mistake said look and then corrected himself. We need to look at the time too. At that time, I don't think so that a blind girl holding a sword and moving around was common. Blind people, at that time would not have gone out much and so the interactions between the blinds and outsiders would have been very frequent or less we could say. So, I don't think I have much problems with that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gonzalez via Audiogames-reflector