Re: Dead game, virus game and thank you

@Jaidon.vinnie_ware, I've always been interested in the idea of other people doing work for the site, writing news, db entries etc, since obviously there's just one of me.

Unfortunately as I said in the other topic, I've not been as active with the db management recently, since I've rather had other things on my mind than gaming, heck my own personal gaming has suffered quite badly too.

As to why I'm no longer working as chief administrator, well a combination of an unholy amount of crap resulting from a mistake on my part which got blown out of proportion into a gigantic shit storm last November, and me growing tired of dealing with the repeated crises and endless negativity that forum moderation brings up these days and wanting to concentrate on those bits of the site I actually signed up to do, namely write news and maintain the db.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : apostolosm7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector