Re: how can I convert audio files to vidio files for youtube

If the suggested sites work for you, it might be preferable to use those. I use the Reaper method because I have an extremely fast machine, a lot of disc space and an Internet cap that will never be reached. Using the sites will allow you to use their processor power rather than your own. This is the great thing about technology. You can truly use what works for you. While we can debate all day about the efficiency of various methods, at the end of the day it's all about getting that result you were after.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : yousuf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ertay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector