phoenix wright accessibility?

Hey everyone.

I think it was in one of Liams streams where he played some phoenix wright on his xBox one. I discovered that this game also seams to be available on steam, so I was wondering, how accessible is this game actually? I couldn't listen to the stream when it was up, so maybe some of you have played the game and could say if I should get it or better use my money for another game.

Greetings Moritz.