Re: FIFA Field Cues Discussion

I hope you had a good meeting with the developers Karen, and they are able to implement some of our suggested requests for next year.
would be a dream come true if I could pick up a controller and play a full game of football without any assistance and do what I actually want to do with the players hmmmm. Thx once again for trying and caring.