Re: something i have been wanting to say

We as a  whole are just a sliver of the population, so like any disable community, we have to fight a billion times as hard to get what we want and need.  Like someone said in one of the posts above, the sighted have things accessible to them out of the box.  I do agree we should integrate more with the sight polupous but that is easier said then done.  Yes software has become more screen reader friendly, braille has popped up in more places, GPS beacons and the GPS in general has given us more ways to learn and explore new areas, and new places, we have gained access to more books, DVS has gotten better, and Some Video games are more accessible than others, but  in my opinion that is a lot farther then where we were 10 or even 5 years ago.  Only time will tell, where we as a community will be.  Lets strive to move farther and make things better for us as a whole.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Graeme via Audiogames-reflector