Re: A stupid question about code7!

If the blind mode is properly activated, it should tell you all the basic controls in very great detail. You can tell that the mode was activated by hearing an 8-bit like sound. You have to do it before the main menu music starts, and I believe, if memory serves, that you actually have to press the left control plus the v key, although that is an incorrect typing habit. I believe the right control, which would be the correct way to press that keystroke, doesn't work.
Hope this helps,
Lukas