How do I enable menu narration in Madden 20?

Hey folks,

Took the plunge and got an Xbox One for my birthday. I'd like to try Madden 20 and got the free trial, but can't figure out how to enable narration in the menus.

I've read a bunch of stuff suggesting that it's an option on the welcome screen, but after launching and hearing the initial video clip, I can't find it no matter where I arrow.

I just uninstalled and am reinstalling, thinking maybe I lost my opportunity to use the welcome screen. Assuming this is doable from a fresh install, how do I activate narration?

Having streaming issues, so OCR doesn't seem to be an option yet. I'll continue debugging those, but am hoping this is possible without OCR.

Thanks.