Re: Feedback for future versions of EA SPORTS Madden NFL

The most important thing we need in my mind is a way to pass to open receivers. Right now, we just press buttons and hopefully we get a completed pass. I would seriously (not so seriously) give my right kidney to be able to throw in an at least semi-accurate manner. I'm not expecting 80 percent completion by any means, but it's a must in my opinion if accessibility and serious game play is to move forward. We need a way to know what routes our guys are running on a play, and in general just to know when a guy is open during the play itself.
Secondly is a way to know formations, sudden changes in movement, etc. This helps both on the offensive and defensive end. Is the defense in a nickel or dime? Are they in 4-3? 3-4? etc. We need to be able to react to what the offense/defense give us, but right now we have no idea what that is. Thirdly is the playbook. I know a lot of people would think this most important, but really... I can't even accurately throw a pass, so knowing my playbook isn't very helpful. That being said it's another important tool we'd need, probably especially on the defensive end. Right now, we're forced to memorize the types or formations, not having any ideas the plays we're selecting. If we want to be competitive at all, we'll need to get comfortable with that aspect of the game. Football's a game of chess, and I feel like without these three things we're playing without three quarters of the pieces.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : EA_AaronR via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector