Re: Balloon master!

@185, I think you are the one who doesn't quite get it. Let's go and address why some people may be slightly upset at this fact
1: Some of those people are under age. I don't know if you have a job, but if you don't, you probably have to either ask your parents to buy the game (which has 50% chance of working) or you work for them (in which case you feel like you actually spent time and are spending your own money). That fact alone is enough to make somebody upset.
2: Ivan promised a version with multiple modes and only partially delivered on that option. Some people have bought the game precisely do to that reason, and when they see that the community will get the version they paid for they are not really happy about it.
So, no, it's not "overreacting", I would be mad if I actually have bought the thing, so I fully support not buying paid games from Ivan as well until he starts delivering on his promises.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector