Re: Blind college students, what kind of part-time job do you have?

I would recommend checking against your university's resources like the disability services office, different academic departments, and, if your university is anything like mine, there is a general job-postings site you can access as a student. The nice thing about working within the university is that you more than likely won't run into discrimination issues (I say more than likely because nothing is guaranteed in life). I looked into this myself a year or so ago and found different prospects ranging from receptionist work to lab/tech assistant. A lot of these jobs are relatively menial because these positions are geared towards students, so it allows you to make some quick cash while also doing some homework. My one roommate uses that time to do exactly that, so these jobs can actually be more beneficial than just the pay.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector