Re: Football Chairman

Thanks for letting us know fastfing. I confess however while I am familiar at least with the rules of Football sinse it's very  difficult to live in the Uk and  not be, I'm not really anymore familiar with teams or players or the like either sinse sport just isn't something that interests me.

However, I know there are football fans on this forum who may well really like knowing about this one, and it's great that it works with vo. This is one reason I've tended not to give db pages for online sports management games like cricket manager or hatric, though I have played the real time sports games.