Re: Feedback for future versions of EA SPORTS Madden NFL

Hello to all, I am glad to see that this topic has caused an outpouring of feedback.
This is  a two fold problem that happens to go hand in hand.
If you don't know what your plays are,  you can't know what plays to call for a particular situation. Likewise,  every adjustment, every audible, is based on the play that you call.
The commentary team, needs to inform us of what the defense is doing, or if we are on the defense, what the offense is doing, and what formation they are using.  Back in the days of College games, I had to know my formations in particular, and I knew where certain plays were, because I was good with them.  What you guys are failing to grasp, is that knowing what plays you are comfortable with,  will help you make adjustments. Let's say you call, bench. Bench has two shallow out routs on Y and A (triangle and X respectively. The other two receivers are running two corner routes witch are tied to X and B (Square and Circle respectively.)
When you get to the line, you may hear the defense say watch the run. Or they may say tight ends right, tight ends right. This tells you two things. One, if you hear watch the run, it means you don't have to audible to a run play. If you hear tight ends right, it means that your route on A will be covered. In this situation it is best to throw to the corner routs, or throw to the tight end on the left with the y button.
To supplement what the players say on the field, the commentary team could say, "They are gearing up to stop the run, or It looks like they will press the receivers.  Those are good signs to make adjustments.
In closing I want to say a few words to first my fellow players.
Your concerns are well founded, and I agree with them. However, I submit to all of you that the problems are actually one and the same.  If you don't know the situation you are in IE if you are blitzing or not, you can't know how to adjust. However, if we  don't get  any idea on what the other side is up to, we can't know what we're adjusting from, and what we're adjusting in  to.
Finally I want to send a message to EA.
Stop isolating us.  While accessibility improvements have been  from year to year, we are left out when it comes to patches through out the cycle of a game release.
And for the record, I do know what I'm talking about.  If everyone in the community through the game release cycle gets issues resolved,  then we should to.
Or, perhaps we're not part of the community?
There have been 4 patches released for Madden 20, and the only accessibility change, was  a minor fix in ultimate team for something not reading correctly. While I'm grateful for the bug that was squashed,   our value as consumers should be taken with equal  priority.  What this means for EA, is a shift in focus.  Because accessibility requires more of an effort in development,  then more focus should be placed on it during the release cycle of a game.  At the same time,  when new versions are released, new features in accessibility should also be released, or more things should be added to things like menu narration. Accessibility should not stop once a game is released, but should continue with subsequent  patches and updates.
Again EA, are you listening?  I spent 5 months of my life working with your teams, and I know what they are capable of.  But everyone on this forum, has done  their part.   posting things in the forums, put in there reports, suggestions,  and all that you have asked. Yet, we see no fruit for our efforts.  We're not asking that entire modes be made accessible during a game cycle.  But it seems to me, and to all of us, that accessibility stops  after the release of the title.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sports Lover Dave via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector