Re: Need a book to learn C# in a practicle approach

I found the way to code by using XAML designer. The point is that designer starts to hand up / lag when I add more controls to the main window, so I decided to write all the code in XAML editor. When I try to add an event on the control by using Designer, it hangs up as well so I just open another instance of VS and create a new control by choosing all the properties I want for that particular control, then open the XAML editor to get the code of that new element I added and copy it to my current instance of Visual studio to create the control with the properties I want.
As a matter of fact, that way it even let me to get a suggestions from IntelliSence as well as add handlers to the controls and when I add new handler, for instance click event, it creates a code in particular class to react to that event in the method.
I hope that in the future by practicing I'll be able to write all the attributes like in HTMl by memory by having no problems of making forms either way.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nightblade via Audiogames-reflector