Re: Thoughts on Fifa20

There's a difference between being negative and being truthful. It's a mutual contract. In return for paying full price, we expect the ability to play the game. The idea that we should be thankful without criticism is slightly naive. We're not expecting day1 changes, but you have to admit the current strategy of yearly updates with nothing in the interim isn't working. Lets say FIFA for example had full menu narration this year and no sort of feedback that would help us play the game. We would have had to wait for the next game to see any sort of improvement. Lets say the screen went totally black for someone who was sighted and they couldn't play the game except for the menus after an update patch. They would have a fix in a day, much less a year. We should appreciate what we have, but that should never stop us from asking for more. We're not demanding unreasonable fixes, or even a fix to make the game playable 100 percent this very second, but at the same  time we do want more than just the occasional fix. That 59.99 goes towards updates and bugs. Are 59.99 should mean just as much as everyone else's. If EA charged me 5 dollars and said here, here's a game that isn't at all playable have fun that would be one thing, but by their charging full price they've then entered into an unofficial contract that says yes, we'll take your feedback into account even if we don't implement it as you expect or exactly when you want. We don't need to attack every second, but at the same time we shouldn't be content if there's something we're still struggling to do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector