Re: any playable switch games?

I'm realising that windows ten OCR is spoiling me.  Playing a game without it now just is way more frustrating than it used to be.  I know it won't happen, but if the switch had something like that and text to speech, I'd buy in a heartbeat.  It opens up so many more games that previously weren't playable.  There's an updated yu-gi-oh game that I'd love to get, but it's switch only so no dice.
Also, any suggestions for how to play smash games?  I've always wanted to try that series, but platforms...