Re: What do You Regret Not Doing

On the flipside of that though, I had never been put into that situation before and I had no idea what was going to happen if I came in and said something.  Thinking back on it, I think I remember them saying “can you confirm us your card number“ hinting at the fact that they already had information on her and just wanted to confirm it. Maybe if I had said something, they could’ve already done something to her. Ignoring that fact, they had her phone number, so they could’ve harassed her more.  After the event though, I did the one thing I did know how to do, I called the police and gave them as much information as I had, and the only piece of information I had what’s the last four digits of her card. Still, I thought they could trace that to her phone number. Big surprise, they did nothing.