Re: wayfar1444, a colonization/strategy futuristic mud

@Fastfinge, I wouldn't mind that situation however no crafting weapons would also make it dam hard to complete ranger goals on a peace planet.

Also bare in mind there are practically speaking infinite resources. If  you and I were both mining inert metal on the same  square it'd make no practical difference, the metal would give the same to both of us and would appear and runout at the same time, indeed sinse each biome type cycles resources  in the majority of cases there wouldn't be need to share squares at all..

About the only   serious issue is building on your land, and this could be solved by a symple claime  system, say by crafting a claime beacon and dropping it on squares you wish to build on.

Btw with  pronowns I'd suggest either A,  both with  a slash, eg she/he, his/hers etc, or B, simply using  there's.

i did once read a story by Frederik pohl which replaced all gende r  language with ee,  ee's and mm, and use hemale and shemale instead of usual terms like male and female (it also used the general Kid instead of boy or girl when referring to a child), but sadly our language hasn't  got that far big_smile.