Re: redspot

Ahh yes ... one person asks a question, other people bitch about it, then people bitch about the bitching, then someone says something inappropriate and offensive that's actually true and gets upvoted for it, then Jayde comes in with warnings and gets no support ... welcome to audiogames.net
And for the record, I actually agree with Jayde here, shocker I know. Truth or not, it's still highly inappropriate and un fucking necessary.
In a better reality this topic would only have a couple of relevant answers, but now it is what it is. Excuse me while I go chomp down on a cyanide pill ...
Edit:
I'm very much aware of how hipocritical this post is, seeing as I am bitching about the bitching about the bitching and other such subjects. I don't care though, it's hilarious. Allows me to feel supperior to others.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Allie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sediment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sediment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sediment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Veljko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector