notebooks?

Hey folks,
I've recently been looking at more comprehensive note taking tools, by more comprehensive I mean not my friendly local text editor with git on top. The industry standard seems to be JupyterNotebook, but the accessibility there isn't so hot despite a couple seemingly halfheartedly implemented aria tags. Some accessibility]work has been done to organize accessibility, however it's essentially gone nowhere.

I've tried and heard of a couple others, nothing.

I don't mind using notepad if nothing else is available, just wanted to know if anyone has successfully used anything else.

Thanks