A question

Hi there.
So I have been thinking for a while now about releasing a public beta of bloodbath for you guys to try. This beta would be available for 7 days, to give people a good chance to evaluate the game and give me some suggestions as to how it can be better improved.
I still have to figure out some of the logistics of this, getting a different server up for public use, making sure people can't abuse it, but if you guys want this to happen I'll do whatever I have to to make sure it does.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : elia fogel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bopitmaster34 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector