Re: I'm leaving for now

Ok so I think its time for me to step in and say a few things. First of all, I can look at this from both angles. I, as many people on the forum know have done my own bit of contributing to the so called 'clones' and all the leaks. If it weren't for me I don't think any of this mess would be happening as it is today. I'm gonna leave out what I told Sam because I don't believe in publicly broadcasting apologies. But I do believe I owe it to the forum and all its members this much. As someone who is just starting out it can be very easy to fall into these situations where your friends are playing a game that has some pretty amazing sounds, and even better its multiplayer! So for a 12-15 year old it mayb be difficult to do the right thing and step away. I'm not saying what I did or what anyone is doing is ok, I'm just thinking of some background that we could be missing or looking past when we come down so harshly on kids who just try to have some fun. Some of them maybe not even know that what they are playing is not created or contains stolen source code. Personally, I don't think they should. A kid should be able to enjoy life, and not sit here and ponder wheather the game they love so much contains unauthorized code because who cares about that? If I'm playing a game, and I'm about 12 years-old, I couldn't care less about how much code is stolen. If you're going and actively editing stoeln source code that's another story for another day because lets just safe it...I think you need to know at least that much that the code is not yours if you're going in and modifing the variables. This is why again, my apologies to everyone on here that has to suffer the consequences of my actions durring my younger days.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector