Re: electronic (battery operated) games 2014 edition

Hi.
[[wow]] thanks for sharing this. I like my Bop it game, but I don't think the new Bop it beats have enough new things to be worth buying. Only 4 songs... To bad you can't unlock more songs. Quite interesting game anyway.
The new Simon game, well, sounds pretty nice, but I quickly get bored of those.