Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Holy shit Aprone and no apologies for the profanity.  You've been a busy little beaver, so busy that I think you've missed a math-o in the armor.  Your locations list total 103%.  Is that intentional?  And, will you explain a little more about how the armor percentage works?  Let's say I have chest armor medium and 20 points in the appropriate skill (one-man army I think)  Does this mean that the damage is reduced by a factor of from 70% to 75% (the 50 to 55 for medium armor plus my 20 points?  Is this a reduction in the amount or the chance that no damage occurs?  This is important for figuring out an armor strategy.

I love the new clothing items and the choice they impose between protection and faster offense.  Am I going to wear the quiver or the football shoulder pads, a decision that might change between long bow and short bow.  I love the innocents skill; that's a fabulous way of giving players the o ption to reduce the effects of leveling.  I love being able to type in skill point numbers when doing a reset.

I raise a dram of McCallans 25 year-old whiskey to your industriousness, and the moment accounts are open I'll be purchasing one.