Re: Monthly chat September 2019

Cambridge. are really a law unto themselves. I looked at going there, but was totally put off by the fact that you never actually get any public teaching, just one session with a tutor per week, no lectures, no tutorials with other people, and since the main reason to go to somewhere like Cambridge is the teaching that's nuts!

Also, exam Also, no idea what they're about with exams and using my laptop, I used mine all through school and uni and yes it had a spellcheck, but so long as I didn't use it it was fine.