Re: Sequence Storm Rhythm Racing Game

hey smg, is there a way to cut down on the game's CPU usage? On my computer, running a quad core intel CPU from 2017 the game is using 23 to 25% CPU and 300-600MB of ram. I am pretty sure the huge CPU usage is causing my computer's fans to run hotter than normal and the computer slows down a little to try to compensate which causes my key presses to register erratically, and I am not getting high accuracy because of it. Pretty sure lowering CPU usage would help a lot here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector