Re: What was happened with Audio games archive?

Fair enough. the http didn't automatically redirect to the https, which is a best practice and what threw me off to be honest.
If it doesn't automatically throw you onto https, I assume that's because it's not been set up, so in that regard, my bad.
perhaps this website will help you guys in taking steps to resolve these errors.
https://blog.threatpress.com/website-fl … re-google/