Re: remastered: How to code in python tutorials

Hi there,
They certainly will be.
It is simply a matter of free time at the moment, or lack there of.
Each tutorial is around 15 minutes of recording, plus 30 minutes of audio editing time.
What with my other projects, the maintenance of CR, website things I'm trying to fix to get higher google rankings, meetings, my degree, running a society, losing one of my pets dogs, plus eating and, sometimes, sleeping, they fell at the wayside.
Rest assured though these are not abandond and they will be completed