Avalon soundpack

Greetings,
I wonder, are there any members of this forum that arre familiar with a mud called Avalon the legend lives? I know it is somewhat less popular compared to things like Altern Aeon, however I have definitely seen a thread or two devoted to that mud.
It is not that long ago that I discovered it myself. At that time, I had no idea what muds were. So when I found out all about it I sort of got excited to try it out. What really makes it stand out for me is the truly AMAZING writing, the ability to roleplay, the incredibly friendly players, and oh so many other things which there is absolutely no point in listing, as that is not the reason I decided to post this topic.
What I was wondering was, is there anyone that happens to have that pluggin or soundpack or whatever it was that this blind Avalon player (Agarwain I believe was his name) had built in order for this mud to work better with mush client? Their blind support page does list it as one of the options, but all they direct you to is an old dropbox link which doesn't work because the file has been removed.
If anyone happens to have what I am looking for, please share a link to where it could be found below, or PM me and we'll figure things out from there.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Randomuser