Carmen Sandiego season 2 released on Netflix

Hi guys. So you may know I've recently discovered Carmen Sandiego, starting with the game shows. Netflix has a show called Carmen Sandiego. Well, season 2 came out this week, and they already have it audio described. I haven't really gotten into it. School is kind of getting in the way of my life. I recommend everyone check it out. Carmen Sandiego may not be a real person, but she is like me, a misfit who isn't understood. I root for the outcasts, so Carmen is on my good list.