Re: Entombed for free, a fact or a rumor?

somebody knows where is located the licence / activation data when you have your game fully activated?

I've trying to find it in some configuration folders, appdata, or inclusive on the registry, but i can't found any data related to the entomved.

I want  backUp my activation, because I got a new pc, but on the new machine, I can't re-activate my game. The game throws an error 500 when it tried to connect to the server, to validate the account.

So, do you know how to move your activation to other machine?

In my old pc the game is successfully activated using my auto-upgraded free account.

Thanks guys.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yousuf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yousuf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector