Re: The Inquisitor: Episode 4 "The Demon" - Coming Soon

Hi.
I have played the previous games, delt with all those annoying bugs and done my best to get the developers attention to fix them. I have also tried the demo version of the new game, don't like the navigation system, easily got lost because of that, so I won't get this new game as well. Because the developers doesn't seem to listen to any feedback, then I'm done with this company.
@Cyco: What are you exactly having issues with in Heartbeat? It is just the same over and over and over again. Find your way through the maze and move on. No challenge at all. The only small puzzle thing in this game is at the very last point, which I'm not going to spoil. If your issue is to find the right way, then I'm sorry to say this, but then this is not the game for you.
It would be difficult to make a walkthrough for this game, because it would be difficult to describe where exactly to go. I don't remember if the maze is random each time you create a new game.