Re: Mailman has been released!

I'll respond to these one by one.
@26.
I always disliked games where you were told exactly what to expect. Go do this, then use this item on that... I feel like me not telling you how to play is much more interesting because it forces you to think, or it did when I gave it to somebody else to play.
@27, you have a fair point, but I believe that this has been an issue of miscommunication.
Do I believe the project is awesome? No, no I don't. I won't even insist on it, either. If that was the message I was sending, "You're wrong, the project is amazing and go play it right now" then I'm sorry. The project is not amazing, it is my second official release, and that alone should speak for the quality of the under hood code. Hell, half of it could probably be ripped out and used once for inheritance purposes, but I digress. I repeat once again: no, my project is not awesome.
@28, same executable problems with pits? Could you explain yourself?
@29, 30, and 31, I believe that I addressed most of your post when I replied to 27, but I will expand on it even more here. Post 9's comment, "a cp-like game", made me upset because I assumed, and this is my fault, that the poster in question hasn't truly played the game and seen everything it has to offer. By the same standing, oh shit, aah damn it, and oh hell (though we never saw it's official air) can be branded as "a cp-like game". To me, post 9 read like this: "Opened the game for 30 seconds, closed it because all I could do is just walk around and deliver letters like in princesses letters". I felt personally insulted that someone would have such low expectations.
I understand where you all are coming from, but I cannot say that this won't happen again. Post 11 showed a bit more knowledge and hence my response because he did see a lot, but not everything.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TimothyJohn via Audiogames-reflector